Jelly Beans Collar
$ 16.99 $ 18.99
As an official partner of Social Tees Animal Rescue (S.T.A.R.), a portion of Lolahuahua's profits goes to programs that help save abandoned animals from kill shelters and placing them in loving homes. For information on S.T.A.R., check out their website here => socialtees.org
If you have any inquiries about our partnership, feel free to email us directly at email@example.com
Social Tees Animal Rescue (S.T.A.R.) is a not-for-profit, strictly no-kill 501c3 organization in the East Village of NYC that takes abandoned animals from kill shelters and provides them with safe haven and veterinary care before placing them in proper forever homes. S.T.A.R. rescues, rehabilitates, and places over 3000 dogs, cats, birds, and exotics per year. All dogs and cats for adoption are spayed/neutered, tested, vaccinated, de-wormed, de-flead, de-mited, microchipped, and more. S.T.A.R. takes special pride in its “Underdogs and Undercats” program, through which we find homes for many sick, injured, special needs, and senior animals.
Founded in 1991 by Robert Shapiro, S.T.A.R. is a long-standing member of the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC Animals and a participating shelter under the City of New York’s Animal Care and Control New Hope Program, which places animals in local no-kill shelters. S.T.A.R. also maintains an on-going relationship with the ASPCA, the North Shore Animal League, and Petco.
Our uniquely designed handmade collars feature multiple layers of fashionable cotton fabric with thick quality nylon, reinforced stitching and top quality hardware.
- Handmade in the U.S.
- Materials: nylon, heavy welded D rings, contoured side release buckles, high quality cotton fabric
- Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 business days.
- X-Small (( 5/8" wide )) adjustable to 7" - 11" long (reco breed: Chihuahua, Yorkie)
- Small (( 3/4" wide )) adjustable to 10" - 15" long (reco breed: Shih Tzu, Beagle)
- Medium (( 3/4" wide )) adjustable to 12" - 19" long (reco breed: Bordie Collie)
- Large (( 1" wide )) adjustable to 15" - 24" long (reco breed: Boxer, Golden Retriever)